Atos Job Opening
Do you have a passion for Digital Transformation and do you see yourself working in an international organization where you help and guide clients in their digital journey?
In today’s digital world, the place where technology and business come together is the platform. The Business & Platform Solutions Division (B&PS) works with its clients to enable them to make the best out of their digital transformation. We support clients in their migration from classical application to the digital world. The scale of the changes brought by digitalization across all industries is radically reshaping the way our customers consume technology and services. Our customers are shifting their priorities and budgets to support digital initiatives and implement business-driven technologies. B&PS is to be the partner of choice and trusted advisor of Atos clients to address these objectives.
In this dynamic position within Atos you have lots of freedom and responsibility as part of a young and growing team. You will work closely with a lot of tech and innovation enthusiasts on diverse data analytics projects, spanning different fields such as natural language processing, time series modelling and image recognition with a focus on bringing algorithms to production environments. International travel can be an opportunity when willing.
Within Atos there are many opportunities to further specialize yourself in the diverse field of Data Analytics. Knowledge-sharing and cooperation across competences is very much encouraged and expected.
The role as Data Engineer
• Use your expertise in software engineering and data-wrangling to work closely together with our data scientists to create insights that solve business problems in all industries on every level of the organization;
• Learn to present and explain your work to multi-disciplinary teams through interactions with clients and your peers;
• Face new challenges with customers & projects in a fast-evolving field; • Define solutions for problems by working with the client as part of a business consulting team;
• Work closely with data scientists to bring algorithms and code to live production environments.
• Generate insights through an agile analytical lifecycle; scope & plan, data preparation & exploration, analysis, recommendation and implement & productionize;
• You will be working with state-of-the development tooling from Atos and client ecosystems; • Be a part of multi-disciplinary teams with strong capabilities spanning business consulting, client engagement, deal-making, solution architecture and data science;
Who are you
• A recent bachelor or master graduate from relevant areas with a background in software engineering, data-wrangling and statistics (informatics, computer sciences, information sciences, data sciences);
• Capable of communicating complex subjects in a simple fashion;
• Experience with software engineering and data-wrangling (from work or academic field);
• Proficient in Python;
• Affinity with machine learning and/or deep learning is required;
• Training and certifications in technologies or platforms, such as SQL, Hadoop, Spark, AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud are highly desirable;
• Fluent in English, other European languages such as Dutch, French, Spanish and German are desirable;
• Mobility to work with our global clients and teams in Amsterdam, Groningen, Eindhoven, Brussels, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Luxemburg, Moscow, Oslo, Stockholm.
What we offer you
Besides a welcoming and global work environment, we offer you:
• A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
• Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
• We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
• The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for industry leaders
• A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager
• A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 vacation days, holiday allowance, 13th month and an attractive bonus plan.
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Melissa Frens, via +31640622367. If you want to apply, please upload your resume via our website or send it to email@example.com.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.