Graduate C++ Software Engineer
About Da Vinci
Da Vinci is a proprietary trading house founded in 2015 and specialised in solving market inefficiencies, identifying opportunities based on volatility arbitrage strategies and providing liquidity to the markets. We are headquartered in the home of the world’s first stock market, Amsterdam, and we have just opened a second office in Mumbai. Today, we trade on the most prominent exchanges across South America, Asia and the US. Our vision is set on sustainable growth, with new offices opening in the US soon.
We always keep our work smart and innovative and are building a team of trading enthusiasts. The key to our success is hiring not only intelligent but inventive, lazer-focused and highly efficient individuals. Across all departments; trading, quantitative research and development alike, Da Vinci is made up some of the sharpest minds and most passionate players in the industry. We are non-hierarchical and support employees in exploring their interests and strengths, placing no limit on personal growth.
About the Role
As a Software Engineer at Da Vinci, you’ll work closely with a team of highly skilled traders and quant researchers. You will have direct, immediate, and large-scale impact on the company, whether you focus on our trading algorithms or the architecture of our technology’s core components.
Da Vinci offers an exciting and dynamic work environment, where employees are given the freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing company.
- Understand, design and implement trading algorithms and strategies in close collaboration with Trading and Research
- Work closely with Trading, Research and MidOffice to automate and optimize their workflows, making sure that ‘the business’ runs as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Various operational aspects, such as deploy, monitor and tweak systems
- A background in Computer Science or similar
- Highly skilled in C++
- Programming knowledge in Python is preferable but can otherwise be learned on the job
- Serious about code quality, taking full responsibility and accountability for your contributions
- Practical and results-driven attitude
- Ability to work well with others, including other departments, such as Trading and Research
- A comprehensive theoretical and practical training program provided by our dedicated in-house trainer
- Sign-on bonus of EUR 20k, base salary of EUR 80k
- Excellent variable pay and growth opportunities
- Outstanding performance is also rewarded with shareholding in the company
- A relocation package when moving from abroad, including flight coverage, temporary accommodation upon arrival, house-finding service and expat support
- Meals during work hours
- Social events and after-work drinks
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- In-house game room (pool table, board games and console games)