Trading Assistant (Part-time)
About Da Vinci
Da Vinci is a proprietary trading house founded in 2015 and specialised in solving market inefficiencies, identifying opportunities based on volatility arbitrage strategies and providing liquidity to the markets. We are headquartered in the home of the world’s first stock market, Amsterdam, and we have just opened a second office in Mumbai. Today, we trade on the most prominent exchanges across South America, Asia and the US. Our vision is set on sustainable growth, with new offices opening in the US soon.
We always keep our work smart and innovative and are building a team of trading enthusiasts. The key to our success is hiring not only intelligent but inventive, lazer-focused and highly efficient individuals. Across all departments; trading, quantitative research and development alike, Da Vinci is made up some of the sharpest minds and most passionate players in the industry. We are non-hierarchical and support employees in exploring their interests and strengths, placing no limit on personal growth.
About the Role
As a Trading Assistant at Da Vinci, you’ll work with a fun team of highly skilled professionals. This role is perfect for students who want to kick-start their career on the trading floor. You will work on projects with traders and quant researchers, giving you a taste of the differences between the two roles, so you can discover where your real passion lies.
Da Vinci offers an exciting and dynamic work environment, where employees are given the freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing company.
- Analyse day-to-day trading performance
- Support the automation of trading analysis
- Analyse market data for patterns and anomalies
- Assist with back-testing trading strategies
- Assist and learn from experienced traders and researchers in the industry
- Last year Bachelor’s or Master’s student in the Netherlands in a technical study (Maths, Physics, Engineering or Econometrics)
- Strong interest in learning about trading
- Strong affinity with numbers
- Attention to detail
- Experience with at least one programming language
- Availability 16 to 20 hours a week
- The opportunity to grow into a full-time trader or researcher
- Competitive salary of EUR 3k a month based on full-time
- Flexibility in hours
- Meals during work hours
- Social events and after-work drinks
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- In-house game room (pool table, board games and console games)