Working student Digital Risk Solutions
Interested in building an in-house dashboard and keen by having large impact on the business of Deloitte. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You will be working on the software products of Digital Risk Solutions. These products are built using a modern tech stack and delivered as SaaS to the world’s biggest companies. Depending on your expertise and interest you will develop innovative backends, build user – friendly frontends or improve and secure the infrastructure running all these solutions. In particular for this vacancy you will create a dashboard that provides insights for the business of Deloitte based on surveys send by Deloitte’s managers and partners to Deloitte’s clients. The insights will provide results regarding client experiences, per industry and per time period for all projects within Risk Advisory.
This is how
- Writing state-of-art ReactJS frontends;
- Developing scalable backend solutions using Python or .NET;
- Engineering and securing the infrastructure that runs our products;
- Growing your own expertise by contributing to both mature codebases and greenfield projects;
- Work together smart tech-savvy colleagues who enjoy helping you grow.
You will share your talent with the 750 colleagues of Deloitte’s various Risk Advisory departments. Within our teams, cooperation and personal development are key.
What we offer
- a competitive salary;
- an overtime policy that allows you to receive compensation for overtime;
- a development program that allows you to continually develop;
- a work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid annual leave, and the opportunity to purchase additional leave days;
- the option to exchange three national holidays for three non-national holidays;
- a laptop, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 2%;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You’re passionate about technology and are looking forward to build a career as an engineer. You’re education is a solid base to start from and you cannot wait to get your hands dirty on advanced products which are used at the world’s biggest companies. Maybe you already know in which direction you want to develop your expertise or maybe you’re looking to explore different roles. To join our team as a Software Engineer, you:
- have a Bachelor or Master degree in Software Engineering or a related direction;
- you live in the Netherlands;
- love technology and enjoy using it to accomplish your goals;
- are highly motivated to dive deeper in the Software Engineering world and become a great engineer;
- know your tools and can use them to accomplish your technical tasks fast;
- have good communication skills, you can express your opinions and are open for discussion.
- Experiences with Python (Django), HTML, CSS, VanillaJS (possibly React)
- You are for the next three months (and possibly thereafter) available to work with us
Let’s make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.