Junior Full Stack Developer
Consulting – Amsterdam The Garage – Bachelor (HBO/WO)
Join our team and start your journey in becoming a world class Developer, Architect, Release Engineer or System Integrator. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
At Digital Customer we design and deliver our clients’ next-generation, digitally enabled sales and service capabilities through leading strategies and technologies such as Salesforce and MuleSoft. You will transform business processes into technical solutions and will do this by writing code and configuring and by fulfilling an advisory role towards the client. You will also participate in the Delivery Excellence Program, which consists of trainings, knowledge sharing sessions and certification opportunities.
How do you do this?
- delivering applications (e.g. user interfaces, sales and service processes, B2C and B2B communities, APIs, mobile apps, Einstein or Heroku) that adhere to best practices and are most feasible;
- committing your work as part of our Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CICD) process;
- working in Agile teams to develop, implement and test applications using the development platform Salesforce;
- collaborating with the client and being involved in both functional and technical workshops to gather and document client requirements;
- communicating challenges and improvements to the client and supporting the clients and end-users during and after the Go-Live.
What we offer
- You’ll receive a profit-sharing bonus. On top of your fixed salary.
- Continuous professional growth. Join our development program.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically designed workstation and internet allowance.
- Work part-time (32 hours a week) or full-time (40-hours a week).
Be the true you
Naturally you constantly discover new ways to solve difficult problems and you want to get to the heart of the client’s real issue. But most importantly, be the true you. The one and only you. With your personal strengths, view of the world and unique personality. You need the following qualifications for the position of Junior Full Stack Developer:
- a degree in higher/university education in the field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other relevant formal education experience;
- knowledge and experience with methods and techniques such as Salesforce, Force.com and Agile/SCRUM are a plus;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Connect your future to Deloitte
We are curious to know more about you. To learn what makes you exceptional. Because at Deloitte, we believe that our mutual differences add value to our client’s needs. Please introduce yourself and apply for this great opportunity.
Not sure if this vacancy is right for you? Please contact the recruiter below.
We are looking for driven professionals, with a passion for their profession and ambition to continue to develop themselves. By means of the steps below we try to find out as much as possible about you and your knowledge and skills. The recruiter will guide you through this process.