DSW is a health insurance company and as such, we value accessible and affordable healthcare. We need to keep up with the wishes of our users within the ever-changing bounds of laws and regulations. To meet our high service standards and to make these even better, good IT systems are essential. Our IT department (approx. 200 people) builds and maintains nearly all of our applications. Do you have a master’s degree in Computer Science? Are you curious and keen to learn new things? Do you want to build systems that matter? Start your career at DSW!
As a master in Computer Science (or a comparable IT-study), you know how to deal with complex questions. You are able to split up these questions into manageable components, for which you are able to design and develop the mathematical algorithms, which you can then build yourself in a language like C# or Java. Nothing changes faster than IT, except perhaps the healthcare regulations, and so we build the systems we need while keeping up with new developments. We expect you to be aware of these changes and willing to research what these mean for DSW.
The most common programming tools at our IT Department are C# and SQL. You will kick off with extending your knowledge of these and being introduced to Scrum. After an introduction period, you will join one of the Scrum teams, where you will work together with experienced developers. Before you know it, you will be building applications!
DSW is a Dutch company, so the people who work here speak Dutch. The documentation at our IT Department is a mix of both Dutch and English. If Dutch is not your native language, we expect you to be willing to learn the language and of course your colleagues will help you with this, in any way they can.
- have a master’s degree in Computer Science or another Technical Degree with a substantial IT component.
- live in the Netherlands.
- are willing to develop yourself both technically and personally.
- like to join forces with your colleagues.
- are not afraid to take responsibilities.
- are looking for a challenge!
We offer you:
- a supportive environment to further your personal and technical growth.
- excellent conditions of employment.
- a great work environment with friendly colleagues and various social activities, like gamenights, monthly drinks and bbq’s.
- the opportunity to learn Dutch.
- challenges and the opportunity to get extra responsibilities.
- a healthy balance between work and your private life.
The application procedure consists of at least one interview and an assessment. Both appointments take place on the same day and feedback will be given quickly.
Do you want to know more? You can contact Evi Gideonse by phone ((010) 242 2752) or send an email to email@example.com.
We do not welcome reactions by intermediaries.