Junior C# .NET Developer
For our Nootdorp office we are looking for a junior C# .Net Developer. You will join the team who
is developing and enhancing our suite of software applications.
For our various business lines Fugro gathers large volumes of data. This data needs to be
combined, refined and cleaned in order to distil information and insights on the world around us.
As a software developer with Fugro you play a key part in enabling our engineers to perform this
task. Our software is a large data acquisition platform for various offshore operations used all
around the world. It is designed to work on a 24×7 environment. Stability and quality of our code
is of the highest importance.
• You contribute to all development phases of the product, from design and implementation to
maintenance and support of the software;
• You attend the daily stand up meetings and attend retrospectives and sprint planning
• You participate in code reviews;
• You keep up to date with all relevant software development technologies;
• You provide field support as required and you strive for continuous improvements.
Your track record
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in (Technical) Computer science or Electronics;
• You have knowledge of or experience with some of the following: TDD, Design patterns,
SOLID principles, Clean Code, branching strategies;
• Experience working CI/CD pipeline and Github is appreciated.
• You are proficient in speaking and writing in English;
• And you already have a Dutch Working Permit.
What Fugro offers
• A competitive salary;
• 29 holidays per year based on a fulltime employment (of which 4 are appointed by Fugro
management) and the possibility to purchase 12 additional days;
• Extensive career & training opportunities both nationally and internationally;
• Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home in accordance with your manager
and corporate policies;
• Commuting allowance;
• Modern pension scheme;
• Collective health insurance;
• Possibility to register with our corporate fitness plan;
• Coaching options through our EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
Are you interested?
Please visit our Company Page to find out more on what it is like to work at Fugro.
If you have any further questions, please contact Ruthilio Franken, Corporate Recruiter, tel. +31 6 24593202