5G Planning & Optimization Engineer
Start your career with Huawei’s Graduate Program
- Work in Swap, rollout, customer experience improvement project
- Realization of network planning and optimization projects for commercial 4G\5G
- Improvement of radio network performance by appropriate approach
- Network performance statistic data analysis, drive test data analysis, signal tracing data
analysis and troubleshooting to improve network performance
- RF parameters analysis, changing proposal and implementation operation to improve the
radio network performance
- Technical communication and clarification (e.g. RF workshop) with customers
- Technical support on RNP&O issues
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification or above majoring in Telecommunication / IT / Computer
Science / Engineering / or other related technical discipline
- General understanding the principle of radio network for 4G\5G
- Understanding of radio network coverage and quality concepts for 4G\5G like basic KPI
(RSRP, SINR, CSSR, CDR, HOSR…)
- Understanding the general procedure of 4G\5G radio network planning and optimization
- Knowledge in customer experience optimization or experience with planning and
optimization tools, drive test and analysis capability is a plus
- Able to work well in a fast changing environment
- Excellent team spirit with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good skills of MS office including Excel, MS Access, Power Point
- Fluent in English
- Fluent proficiency in Dutch prefered
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing
multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary
package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western
Europe and abroad.
Fresh Graduate Program in the Netherlands:
- Professional Career Path: We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the
leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies
- Personal Development is ensured through training and workshop opportunities:
Comprehensive training programs throughout the first 6 months.
- Firsthand experience in customer engagement and new technology innovation
- Challenging and diverse assignments that enable you to continuously develop your
personal and professional strengths
- Competitive Salary package
- After onboarding, internal networking activities with other fresh Graduates take place
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT)
infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains –
telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing
digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research,
concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more
than 194,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and
secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our
customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in
organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Are you interested?
Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via E-Mail to:
email@example.com indicating the position you apply for.
By applying to this position, you need to agree to our PRIVACY STATEMENT
If you have any queries in regards to WEU Data Privacy, please feel free to contact
our WEU Data protection officer by clicking here.