Engineering / Tech Talent (m/f/d) in Netherlands
Start your career with Huawei’s Fresh Graduate Program
In Huawei Technologies, we are looking for people who graduated in the last 2 years and are
interested in a chance to grow and develop in a world-wide leading telecommunications
company through our Graduate Programs.
Our Graduate Programs are structured roles through which you will get an opportunity to
learn and gain valuable practical experience in your field of choice within the ICT industry,
surrounded by our telecommunications experts, the latest technology and challenging
Such roles are meant to allow recent graduates to get experience,training and support in the
professional field and grow in the direction of their interest due to our wide development
possibilities and flexibility to grow in your field of choice.
What and where?
- Join our office in Rijswijk, Netherlands
- Diverse roles in your area of choice (Telecommunications, Software…)
Feel free to state your preferences in a cover letter and see if we can match.
A glance at some of our roles:
- Project Manager
- 5G Engineer
- Wireless Engineer
- Site Design Engineer
- IP Engineer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or IT-related fields (e.g. electrical engineering,
computer science, informatics…) completed between 2020 and 2022
- High learning potential
- Passionate about innovative technology
- Ability to work in a highly international environment
- Iniciative and independent work ability
- Eligibility to work in Netherlands
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Dutch
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing
multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary
package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western
Europe and abroad.
Fresh Graduate Program in Netherlands:
- Professional Career Path: We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the
leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies
- Personal Development is ensured through training and workshop opportunities:
- Comprehensive training programs throughout the first 6 months.
- Firsthand experience in customer engagement and new technology innovation
- Challenging and diverse assignments that enable you to continuously develop your
personal and professional strengths
- Competitive Salary package
- Mentor/Buddy Program: A mentor that will guide you through both business and
- After onboarding, internal networking activities with other fresh Graduates take
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT)
infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains –
telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing
digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research,
concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more
than 194,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and
secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our
customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in
organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Are you interested?
Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position you apply for.
By applying to this position, you need to agree to our PRIVACY STATEMENT
If you have any queries in regards to WEU Data Privacy, please feel free to contact our WEU
Data protection officer by clicking here.