Junior Solution Sales Manager
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Junior Solution Sales Manager
The Hague, Netherlands (office-based).
Laan van Vredenoord 56, 2289 DJ Rijswijk, Netherlands
- Support to reach the sales target and network insight in Netherlands market.
- Manage the proof of concept test of technical / solution for the key account to meet the customer requirement.
- Providing pre-sales support in proposing and designing competitive solutions to meet customer’s business and technical requirements;
- Working closely with key account managers and channel managers to create account plans, marketing strategies, and quotations.
- Participating in tenders, presentations and commercial proposals by providing product information, value argumentation, bill of materials and tender network designs;
- High IT affinity, preferably sales knowledge in network technology;
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office Software
- Strong communication, relationship building and organizational skills;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Graduate within two years
- Bachelor’s or above in telecommunication, technology, computer science, etc.
- English Mandatory. Chinese Mandarin would be an advantage.
What We Offer:
– A contract of one year at HUAWEI, with the possibility of an indefinite contract after the first year.
– We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- 24 days paid leave
- 13~14month payment
- 8% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Commuting allowance
- 50EUR SIM card
- Huawei Laptop
– An excellent office to working for, the best canteen with more than 10 kinds of Chinese food every day.
– Global working environment with different culture and a lot of funny things to explore
– Opportunity to work alongside some of the world’s best engineers and contribute to the development of the network building/technical renovation/green energy etc.
Huawei Graduate Program
- We will arrange you with 2 mentors (one for skills on for career guidance) once you join Huawei
- We provide 10+ online training and offline training to help you adapt to the company’s culture
- Every month we have Management team communication with all graduates
- Every 3 month we may invite graduates for dinner to have a nice talk
- Keep following up with your development in Huawei for 3 years
- After 6 months you will have chance to re-select department to develop
- Every year will get a chance to review your salary
Please send us your CV and motivation letter in English to:
Applications without CV will not be considered.
Important: To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Dutch citizens, Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or are eligible to live and work in the Netherlands.
Huawei Techonolgies Netherlands B.V.
Laan van Vredenoord 56
2289 DJ Rijswijk