IT Class Engineers
IT Class Engineers (starters with MSc or PhD degree)
Do you get your Master or PhD degree from an EU university in 2018? Do you want to make an excellent career move into the Tech industry? The ING IT Class begins on September 1st 2018 and we are looking for top IT engineers. Jump on! If required we will take care of sponsorship.
Your work environment
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart. The bank is becoming an ever-more tech-driven organisation with an outstanding engineering culture. Our mission is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business and provide products & services that make our customers’ life easier. In order to achieve our ambitious goals, we need the very best people – not only experienced professionals, but also the very best starters. The growth of your career is fully dependent on your talent, effort and ambition. The environment allows for many opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
- Technical Master or PhD Graduates from an EU based University in 2017 or 2018. Preference for Computer Science, Information Technology or related.
- Strong software development skills, coding included
- No more than 2 years of work experience
- Passion for information technology
- English language proficiency
- Ability to handle challenging technical assignments, involving either legacy or state-of-the-art technology
What do we offer?
- An excellent salary
- Extensive training
- A dedicated coach
- A thirteenth month
- Paid annual leave
- Public transport season ticket
- Employability budget
- Permanent contract after the 1st year contract
- Sponsorship for non-EU citizens
You can apply for the IT Class providing your CV, motivation letter and grade lists (Bachelor and Master until now). All documents should be in English.
After a screening phase, you will be invited to complete an online technical assessment. The results will then be analyzed by a Management Committee together with your application documents. In case of a positive assessment, you will be invited for one of the selection days in May or June at our premises in Amsterdam. The start of the IT Class contract is September 1st 2018.
Apply online. For more information about ING or the IT Class, please contact our Global IT Recruiter Harold Los via email@example.com.