IT Enabled Business Transformation Thesis
Do you want to solve a strategic issue that lies at the interface of business and IT?
- How do I ensure that my script results can be applied in practice?
- In which (academic) areas can research lead to new insights?
- How do you combine the knowledge and experience of the team for your research?
You need this
- You are in the (preliminary) last year of your academic studies.
- Demonstrable affinity with IT
- Team player with a critical, inquisitive attitude
- You master the Dutch and English languages
- Analytical capacity and enterprise mentality
What are you gonna do as IT Enabled Business Transformation Thesis writer?
As a scriptor within the SAP department, you work on your thesis and it is possible to look at various assignments. In addition, you can also follow various SAP-listed training courses. The department is mainly involved in (often large-scale and international) projects and programmes such as process and ERP optimisations, setting up shared service centres and the integration/decommissioning of ERP environments after mergers and acquisitions.
Your thesis comes first. In addition, you will get a good picture of the work as an SAP consultant within our team.
Because ERP system is the basis for technological (r)evolution, you have the opportunity to write your thesis on a variety of subjects (personal input is certainly appreciated). Some examples are for example: The integration of Blockchain: Blockchain is technology that is promising for improving and optimizing business processes. What ensures successful use of Blockchain? Algorithmic accountability: Algorithmic accountability concerns the concept that companies are liable for their programmed algorithms. For this, algorithmic transparency is also relevant; companies need to be clear about the purpose, structure, process and underlying idea of the algorithms. What are the consequences of Algorithmic accountability on ERP systems? ERP and the success factors for (inter)national roll-outs: Between 50-70% of all ERP implementations fail. This makes it extremely important for KPMG to be able to respond as effectively as possible to its customers. What are the critical success factors of ERP implementations? Digital Business Model Innovation: It is becoming increasingly difficult for companies and employees to keep up with the enormous speed at which systems are developing (such as blockchain, Cloud, AI, IoT, etc.). This increasing digitization offers many opportunities for organizations, especially in their product-to-market process. However, implementing such changes is more difficult in reality. How can KPMG help its customers to successfully use Digital Business Models? Would you like to know more about these and/or other possible topics? Please contact our recruiter.
- Intensive supervision by a KPMG colleague
- A generous internship fee (750 euro per month)
- A good springboard for a starter function within KPMG
- Flexible hours can be combined with appointments at the university
- Access to a professional network with diverse knowledge and experience
- Nice social activities with other KPMG people such as the VrijMiBo
- Strong focus on professional and personal development
Are you interested? You can apply via this link!