KPMG Sofy Suite Thesis
Do you want to write your thesis on a subject in the field of business and IT and do you want to do this within a young and dynamic team with a start-up culture?
- How do you ensure good cooperation within an international team?
- How do you translate business into IT?
- How do you combine the knowledge and experience of the team for your research?
- In which (academic) areas can research lead to new insights?
You need this
- You are following a university (technical) course of study
- Affinity with IT and innovation
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong communication skills and perseverance
- Be able to work well in a team as well as individually
- Analytical skills
What are you gonna do as Scriptant KPMG Sofy Suite?
KPMG Sofy is a cloud-based Data & Analytics platform that was developed internally as a start-up in 2015. On this platform, we combine various technologies with KPMG knowledge and customer data in order to offer customers smart solutions through the use of data analytics and workflows. Our customers are located both in the Netherlands and abroad. We train our fellow KPMG colleagues abroad so that they too become Sofy experts.
Achieving the thesis is a priority. In addition, we want to offer you the opportunity to work on our projects. In this way, you can already experience what it is like to work as a consultant during your studies.
You can write your thesis on various subjects. Think about this: The future of software/assets in the consultancy branch, the digitalization of consultancy, the development of SaaS solutions and/or the impact of SaaS solutions to an organization. In addition to these research topics, it is of course also possible to make your own research proposal!
- Intensive supervision by a KPMG colleague
- A generous internship fee (750 euro per month)
- A good springboard for a starter function within KPMG
- Flexible hours can be combined with appointments at the university
- Access to a professional network with diverse knowledge and experience
- Nice social activities with other KPMG people such as the freemibo
- Strong focus on professional and personal development
Are you interested? You can apply via this link!