GRC Technology Thesis
Would you like to write your thesis with a team that helps (inter)national companies to make their IT systems safer, more reliable and future-proof?
- How can you combine writing a thesis with developing a platform?
- How do you ensure that the thesis results can be applied in practice?
- How do you combine the knowledge and experience of the team for your research?
- In which (academic) areas can research lead to new insights?
This is what you need
- You are in the process of completing an academic programme with a business or IT component.
- Analytical ability and entrepreneurial mentality with affinity for IT
- You become happy from a young informal team that participates in many social activities
- You are a healthy, ambitious team player with a positive, eager to learn and professional attitude.
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English in words and writing
What are you gonna do as GRC Technology Thesis writer?
In the GRC Technology department, we define the risks faced by large (inter)national customers and help them to mitigate these risks. By means of advanced technologies (such as Data Analytics, Robotics(RPA), Artificial Intelligence) we lay the foundation for a flexible and secure organisation, so that they can continue to respond to (new) technological possibilities in the future.
Achieving the thesis is a priority. In addition, we want to offer you the opportunity to participate in our projects. In this way, you can already experience what it is like to work as a consultant during your studies.
You can write your thesis on various topics. You can think about the technologies mentioned above, but also about the use of (cloud) platforms, (cloud based) ERP systems or the influence of GDPR or SOX. Research on the use of threat detection systems is always interesting! In addition, it is of course possible to come up with topics of your own.
- Intensive supervision by a KPMG colleague
- A generous internship fee (750 euro per month)
- A good springboard for a starter function within KPMG
- Flexible hours can be combined with appointments at the university
- Access to a professional network with diverse knowledge and experience
- Nice social activities with other KPMG people such as the VrijMiBo
- Strong focus on professional and personal development
Are you interested? Apply via this link!