You will be joining the team who is responsible for Reconciliation, Risk Management and Performance Analysis. The team works on the development and maintenance of an automated system to accurately reconcile and analyze the performance of all trading activities of the company. The system automates the collection, validation, reconciliation, valuation, and reporting of trade and transfer data. This data comes from exchanges, blockchains and internal systems. Developing & analyzing this system involves complex programming issues.
As a Quant Analyst you have a key position in this small, but growing team. You get a lot of responsibility and freedom to build and develop the tools that are needed.
The role consists of three different elements: collecting the right data, processing this data, analyzing the data for forecasting and risk purposes. What does this mean for you on a daily basis?
- Writing programs that retrieve relevant data via APIs;
- Database Management;
- Reconciliation of trading activities with balance sheets;
- Investigate where differences occur and resolve them;
- Detecting abnormal trades and transfers;
- Measure performance of different accounts;
- Risk Management;
- Generating P&L reports;
- Development of graphical user interface;
- Valuation of digital assets.
Who are you
- Passionate about automation and programming
- Master’s degree in Quantitative Finance, Econometrics, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent;
- Located in the Netherlands;
- Pro-active, a self-starter, detail-oriented, honest, flexible and stress resistant
Nice to have
- Experience with data analytics and data bases;
- Experience with python.
What we offer
- Excellent remuneration (including discretionary bonus)
- Fun and inspiring work environment
- Experienced and knowledgeable colleagues
- 25 vacation days
- Allowance for commuting expenses
- Additional: going out for dinner regularly, Friday afternoon drinks, yearly office trips, weekly massages, gym subscription, and excellent free lunch
For more information, see: https://mathrix.recruitee.com/o/quant-analyst-amsterdam