Thesis internship Data Analytics – Consulting
Would you like to write your master thesis on a complex problem related to one of our clients? We offer you the opportunity to write your thesis within the Data Analytics Consulting team. The Data Analytics Consulting team at PwC is a multidisciplinary team that uses their analytics skills to come up with practical solutions for complex problems within the public, commercial and financial industry. We do this by developing for our clients models, apps, and data driven solutions based on advanced technologies including machine learning, artificial intelligence and cloud solutions.
How does your work look like?
During your internship you will work independently on a thesis topic of your choice in the field of Data Analytics. You will be in charge of your own journey from data collection to building and validating your models and presenting your results to PwC professionals. You will get the opportunity to reach out to PwC professionals within our network and make use of all our available sources. Next to that, you will have access to our own Data Analytics Learning & Development curriculum.
Who are you?
We are looking for interns who are talented, proactive, have a passion for Econometrics, Statistics and/or Mathematics and are real team players. We further look for talents who are analytically strong and see connections quickly. You are the ideal candidate if:
- You are in the final phase of your Master’s degree (MSc) in disciplines such as Econometrics, Mathematics, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Science or another beta discipline with a demonstrable affinity with data analytics and you have good study results;
- You like to solve problems with practical and creative solutions;
- You have good programming skills in programs such as MatLab, Python or R;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
What are we offering?
If you participate in our thesis program, you will experience what it is like to work as a data analytics professional. You will be assigned to a mentor and a buddy for the entire thesis period (minimum of 4 months) who will support you in your thesis journey. Furthermore:
- You will join a knowledge organization in which you can both learn from and grow into a top specialist;
- You will work in an open (virtual) work atmosphere, where you can practice a lot with giving and receiving feedback;
- You are assured of all kinds of activities, such as (virtual) team events and drinks get-togethers;
- We offer you flexible working;
- An attractive internship allowance;
- A PwC laptop and the opportunity to get to know your potential future employer.
Are you interested, do you recognize yourself in the above points and identify with our values, and do you fit the profile? If so, we’d like to receive the following documents from you:
- Cover letter
- Thesis Proposal (optional)
The deadline for applications is 9 a.m. on 22 March 2021. There will then be an online assessment. Based on the results you may be invited for a selection interview. Click here to applow.
If you have any questions about the vacancy you can contact Norbert via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). He will get back to you about your application within two weeks.