Big Data Engineering Intern
We’re looking for talent! Xomnia is a Big Data company specialized in Data Science, Big Data Engineering and always looking for technical innovations. You can find Xomnia’s HQ in the city center of Amsterdam. Due to our rapid international growth, we are currently looking for a Big Data Engineering intern! Do you want to join a young and enthusiastic team and develop your skills in data science and data engineering? Keep reading!
What will you learn?
You will be supporting our core-team of data scientists and data engineers with all forthcoming daily tasks and develop your skills in for example:
- programming in Python
- software engineering;
- cloud computing
- modern databases, tools and techniques.
- experience with Python;
- ability to share your ideas, give input and feedback;
- independent and proactive ;
- enthusiastic about possible technical innovations.
We offer you:
- the opportunity to work on our self-driving boat/autonomous shipping project and technology;
- the opportunity to help develop awesome and unique projects;
- participation in training sessions on Fridays followed with afternoon drinks;
- an awesome work environment in the city center of Amsterdam together with great lunches;
- boat trips on the canals of Amsterdam;
- your own Xomnia Hoodie.
You’re studying Computer Science, Computational Science, Software Engineering, Informatics, Econometrics or similar on a university or a university of applied sciences.
Would you like to jump on board?
Please send your CV & cover letter to Manoah.