General Assembly 1
I am honored to invite you to the General Assembly of the Mathematics and Computer Science Study Association ‘Christiaan Huygens’ on Monday 30 August 2021 at 9:04. The first part of this meeting will be held online. If you would like to receive the documents (such as budgets) beforehand, please contact the board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The link to join the General Assembly can be found here.
During the assembly there will be a few rules:
– Everyone is muted, except for the one talking
– When you have a question you send ‘I have a question’ in the Zoom chat and the Board will make sure you can ask your question at the end of the slide
– If you want to pick up on a comment or question of someone, you type ‘I want to pick up on …’ and the Board will make sure you can make your comment with the correct timing
– A.o.b. submissions can be done in the Zoom chatbox
The provisional agenda for this meeting is as follows:
- Opening − 9:04
- Agenda − 9:05
- Minutes General Assembly dated June 10, 2021 − 9:10
- Incoming and outgoing mail − 9:15
- Announcements from the Board − 9:20
- Final policy report − 9:30
- Annual Verification Committee report − 9:55
- Annual education report − 10:15
- Annual finance report − 11:05
- Annual secretarial report − 12:00
The next part of the General Assembly will be held physically, in Dutch. The General Assembly will continue in a tent next to the Faculty of Applied Sciences (Building 58), in which the constitution drinks will also be held. Due to COVID-19-regulations, only a limited number of people can attend. If you want to attend this part in person, you can sign up here.
- Farewell speech Commissioner Career Affairs − 13:00
- Farewell speech Commissioner Public Relations − 13:20
- Farewell speech Computer Science Education Affairs − 13:40
- Farewell speech Applied Mathematics Education Affairs − 14:00
- Farewell speech Treasurer − 14:20
- Farewell speech Secretary − 14:40
- Election Board 2021-2022* − 15:00
- Farewell speech Chairman − 15:50
- Discharge Board 2020-2021 / Installation Board 2021-2022 − 16:00
- Inaugural speech Chairman − 16:15
The next part of the General Assembly will continue online or hybridly on August 31st due to the constitution drinks of Board 65.
- Election members Verification Committee − 16:05
- Discharge members Verification Committee − 16:20
- Installation members Verification Committee − 16:25
- Budget 2021-2022 − 16:35
- Progress / Go-No Go Lustrum Committee − 17:35
- A.o.b. − 18:05
- Question round − 18:15
- Closing − 18:25
During this General Assembly, Board 64 will present her annual reports and Board 65 will be elected. The new Board will continue hosting the General Assembly on Tuesday.
At Progress / Go-No Go Lustrum Committee, the Lustrum Committee will present what they have done during the summer break. They will also evaluate their Go-No Go requirements and budget.
* At ‘Election Board 2021-2022’, the following candidates will be nominated by Board 64:
|Secretary||Lieke van der Linden|
|Applied Mathematics Education Affairs||Lucy Westerweel|
|Computer Science Education Affairs||Merel Steenbergen|
|Public Relations||Pauline Huisman|
|Career Affairs||Guus van Daal|