General Assembly 5
I am honoured to invite you to the General Assembly of the Mathematics and Computer Science Study Association ‘Christiaan Huygens’ on Wednesday the 31st of March 2021 at 16:04. This meeting will be held online and the link will be made available on this page at a later time. If you would like to receive the documents (such as budgets) beforehand, please contact the board at email@example.com.
You can join the General Assembly by clicking on the following link.
During the assembly there will be a few rules:
– Everyone is muted, except for the one talking
– When you have a question you send ‘I have a question’ in the Zoom chat and the Board will make sure you can ask your question at the end of the slide
– If you want to pick up on a comment or question of someone, you type ‘I want to pick up on …’ and the Board will make sure you can make your comment with the correct timing
– A.o.b. submissions can be done in the Zoom chatbox
Will you be attending General Assembly 5 online and would you like to get some free snacks and a drink delivered to your home in Delft? Fill in this form and the Board will deliver something to you personally on the 31st of March between 10:00-12:00 in the morning!
Note: Registrations for this delivery are open until the 28th of March at 23.59.
The provisional agenda for this meeting is as follows:
- Opening − 16:04
- Agenda − 16:05
- Minutes General Assembly 4 dated 24th of February 2021 − 16:06
- Incoming and outgoing documents − 16:10
- Announcements from the Board − 16:15
- Announcements from the Verification Committee − 16:20
- Progress Lustrum Committee − 16:30
- Progress iCom − 16:50
- Evaluation and settlement BAPC − 17:05
- Evaluation and settlement AreaFiftyLAN − 17:25
- A.o.b. − 17:40
- Question round − 17:50
- Closing − 17:55
Progress Lustrum Committee
Next year will be the 13th lustrum of our association. During this General Assembly the Lustrum Committee will present their plans and budget for the pre-Lustrum, which takes place this year. They will also get you up to speed on their progress of the actual Lustrum.
Because of the extended COVID-19 regulations, the iCom had to change up their plans for this year. Wondering what they are planning to do now? Join this presentation and find out more!
Evaluation and settlement BAPC
A couple of months ago, CH had the honor of organising the Benelux Algorithm Programming Contest. During the General Assembly the CHipCie will tell you how it all went and they will present their settlement.
Evaluation and settlement AreaFiftyLAN
A few weeks ago, the AreaFiftyLAN took place in an online form. Want to know how successful the event was? Join their presentation and find out!