General Assembly 6
The sixth general assembly of the association. The provisional agenda for this meeting is as follows:
1. Opening − 16:05
2. Agenda − 16:06
3. Minutes General Assembly 4 dated 23 February 2022 − 16:07
4. Minutes General Assembly 5 dated 11 March 2022 − 16:09
5. Incoming and outgoing pieces − 16:11
6. Announcements from the Board − 16:15
7. Announcements from the Verification Committee − 16:30
8. Progress Board of Aquisitions − 16:45
9. Financial Update − 17:10
10. GalaCie Settlement − 17:35
11. HackDelft Settlement − 17:55
12. Progress and Budget Freshmen Weekend − 18:15
13. Progress and Budget Symposium Committee − 18:45
14. Progress and Budget CHipCie − 19:15
15. A.o.b. − 20:00
16. Question round − 20:05
17. Closing − 20:10
Last General Assembly, the Treasurer has presented a plan to lower the profit of CH. Now, he will show what the status is of the financial plan.
The GalaCie has organised a beautiful gala in the Euromast on the 23rd of April. The tickets were sold out and there was a delightful party on a dancefloor at a height of 96 metres. During this General Assembly, the GalaCie will financially look back on the gala in their settlement.
The Hackathon took place on the 30th of April to the 1st of May where more than 100 students explored different datasets. The HackDelft can look back on this event with a very good feeling and will present the settlement during this General Assembly.
Progress and Budget Freshmen Weekend
The Freshmen Weekend will take place from the 12th to the 14th of August and the WIEWIE is responsible for the budget of the weekend. They will present this during this presentation.
Progress and Budget Symposium Committee
The Symposium Committee started preparing for the upcoming Symposium a while ago. At the General Assembly, they will explain their findings and present the budget of the Symposium.
Progress and Budget CHipCie
The Northwestern Europe Regional Contest (NWERC) is a programming contest where the winners from all regional contests in northwestern Europe will compete against each other. This year, the contest will be held in Delft and the CHipCie will organise it. During this presentation, they will show the plans and the budget.