Latest update: 28/04/2021 14:00
On this page, the Board will keep you informed on how the current COVID-19 regulations are affecting the association.
Over the past year, all of our activities have taken place online. Currently, most upcoming activities will continue to take place online. Some activities however we will organize physically in the upcoming weeks, of course observing all guidelines. On our website and social media you will find all information about which form an event will take place. The board is also currently working on how the starting activities of the upcoming year (such as the freshmen weekend) are going to take place. Updates on this will always be posted on our website and socials
Make sure to keep track of the CH calendar and our social media to stay up-to-date on all events. The best way to do this is by adding the CH calendar to your own digital, find out how to do so on wisv.ch/calendar.
Association and committee rooms
Due to the remodeling of the high-rise part of EEMCS, the board is not currently working in the association room. This space is also currently closed to everyone. Our committee spaces are also closed until further notice.
Due to COVID 19 restrictions, all books will be available online. You can order them via wisv.ch/booksale.
In the beginning of the year, the board canceled the intercontinental study trip that would take place in the summer of 2021. The board is currently aiming to hold this trip in the summer of 2023
TCurrently, on campus education is starting again.The Board, together with the TU Delft, are working really hard to keep providing you with the best education possible. You can find all information regarding your education on EEMCS here.
Make sure you enroll for your courses via Brightspace to stay up to date about the course and its measures regarding COVID-19. Also, make sure you enroll for your exams as soon as possible due to new TU Delft restrictions on this topic.
Do you have any feedback or remarks about the association or education? Do you have nice online ideas for socializing? Please use our feedbacktool via wisv.ch/feedback!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Board via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us!
Stay safe and healthy!
- Do you find it hard to concentrate because of the hectic pace? Or are you worried? The ‘Gezondeboel’ e-health tool has useful self help programs. You can start improving your mental well-being in a free, simple and anonymous way: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/gezondeboel.
- Are you having trouble studying at home? Perhaps the ‘Study Skills Toolkit’ offers some tips: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/counselling/essential-study-skills/
- Or do you have a question about your career? Take a look at our ‘Career Toolkit’: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/counselling/managing-your-career/
- Would you like to use our consultation hours with psychologists? Then fill in the consent form and email it before 11:00. See: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/counselling/adjustments-with-regards-to-the-coronavirus/
- If you have any questions or need help, you can contact us by sending an email; we could plan a skype appointment. Please use your TU Delft email address and include your student number and master program in your signature
MoTiv life-coaching and personal support
If you feel displaced in an environment that has suddenly changed radically because of the corona measures and/or you are concerned about your own situation or about your loved ones at home, we will listen to you and support you as much as we can.
Contact us via email, call us or join us in Discord with all your questions. We are open everyday, including Saturday and Sunday (16:00-18:00 and 20:00-22:00)