Latest update: 31/03/2020 11:18
Due to the latest update from the Dutch government regarding the Coronavirus, the Board has decided to close the CH-room until the 27th of March. If the situation regarding the virus hasn’t improved by then, we will consider closing the CH-room for a longer period of time. We will keep you informed about the situation by updating this page.
Committees won’t be able to work in the committee rooms of CH at EEMCS for the time being. If need be, the QQ’ers (supervisors) will decide per committee how and where they will proceed with their work.
All events up to the first of June are canceled or postponed. We are looking for alternative dates for our events, but due to our schedule, it is not possible to reschedule all of them. Via this page, we will keep you updated on our calendar for the weeks after the first of June.
For now, the Freshmenweekend will still take place on the weekend of the 7th, 8th and 9th of August. Make sure you are available that weekend! The FaCie publishes a “yearbook” for first-year students after the introduction weekend. Are you interested in joining the FaCie? Please let us know if you are interested via wisv.ch/facie. If you want to be a mentor, please let us know if you are interested via wisv.ch/mentor.
We will keep the association room closed until the government and the TU Delft tell us it is safe to open again.
The TU Delft is working really hard to ensure the education will proceed as usual as possible. Make sure you enroll for your courses via Brightspace to stay up to date about the course and its measures regarding Corona. Also, make sure you enroll for your exams as soon as possible.
Do you have any feedback or remarks about the association or education? Do you have nice online ideas for socializing? Please use our feedbacktool via wisv.ch/feedback!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Since we won’t be present at EEMCS, our telephone can’t be answered and we will make sure to answer e-mails as fast as we can.
Stay safe and healthy.
Will the iCom be affected by this?
Unfortunately this year, there will not be a European study trip.
- Do you find it hard to concentrate because of the hectic pace? Or are you worried? The ‘Gezondeboel’ e-health tool has useful self help programs. You can start improving your mental well-being in a free, simple and anonymous way: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/gezondeboel.
- Are you having trouble studying at home? Perhaps the ‘Study Skills Toolkit’ offers some tips: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/counselling/essential-study-skills/
- Or do you have a question about your career? Take a look at our ‘Career Toolkit’: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/counselling/managing-your-career/
- Would you like to use our consultation hours with psychologists? Then fill in the consent form and email it before 11:00. See: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/counselling/adjustments-with-regards-to-the-coronavirus/
- If you have any questions or need help, you can contact us by sending an email; we could plan a skype appointment. Please use your TU Delft email address and include your student number and master program in your signature
MoTiv life-coaching and personal support
If you feel displaced in an environment that has suddenly changed radically because of the corona measures and/or you are concerned about your own situation or about your loved ones at home, we will listen to you and support you as much as we can.
Contact us via email, call us or join us in Discord with all your questions. We are open everyday, including Saturday and Sunday (16:00-18:00 and 20:00-22:00)