Latest update: 04/05/2020 16:45
Due to the latest update from the Dutch government regarding the Coronavirus, the Board has decided to close the CH-room until the end of the academic year. If the situation regarding the virus hasn’t improved by then, we will consider closing the CH-room for a longer period of time. We will keep you informed about the situation by updating this page.
Committees won’t be able to work in the committee rooms of CH at EEMCS for the time being. If need be, the QQ’ers (supervisors) will decide per committee how and where they will proceed with their work.
Due to the measurements implemented by the government, we decided to cancel all physical events until the end of this academic year. We will be organising online events which you can stay updated to by downloading the CH calendar and following our social media channels!
The Freshmenweekend that would have taken place on the weekend of the 7th, 8th and 9th of August, will unfortunately not continue in the same manner it has taken place for years. We are trying to find a suitable replacement for this weekend. Options that we are looking at include Online Freshmenday, Freshmenweekend later in the academic year or a combination of both. If you would still like to be a mentor, please let us know you are interested via wisv.ch/mentor.
We will keep the association room closed until the government and the TU Delft tell us it is safe to open again.
Study trips & travel
The European study trip (‘iCom’) that would take place in June has unfortunately been cancelled.
Furthermore, the decision has been made to cancel the intercontinental study trip that would take place in the summer of 2021. From an organisational perspective, there are simply too many insecurities involved to be able to guarantee a safe journey. Instead of this, a Business Tour will be organised in 2021.
The TU Delft is working really hard to ensure the education will proceed as usual as possible. Make sure you enroll for your courses via Brightspace to stay up to date about the course and its measures regarding Corona. Also, make sure you enroll for your exams as soon as possible.
Do you have any feedback or remarks about the association or education? Do you have nice online ideas for socializing? Please use our feedbacktool via wisv.ch/feedback!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Since we won’t be present at EEMCS, our telephone can’t be answered and we will make sure to answer e-mails as fast as we can.
Stay safe and healthy.
- Do you find it hard to concentrate because of the hectic pace? Or are you worried? The ‘Gezondeboel’ e-health tool has useful self help programs. You can start improving your mental well-being in a free, simple and anonymous way: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/gezondeboel.
- Are you having trouble studying at home? Perhaps the ‘Study Skills Toolkit’ offers some tips: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/counselling/essential-study-skills/
- Or do you have a question about your career? Take a look at our ‘Career Toolkit’: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/counselling/managing-your-career/
- Would you like to use our consultation hours with psychologists? Then fill in the consent form and email it before 11:00. See: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/counselling/adjustments-with-regards-to-the-coronavirus/
- If you have any questions or need help, you can contact us by sending an email; we could plan a skype appointment. Please use your TU Delft email address and include your student number and master program in your signature
MoTiv life-coaching and personal support
If you feel displaced in an environment that has suddenly changed radically because of the corona measures and/or you are concerned about your own situation or about your loved ones at home, we will listen to you and support you as much as we can.
Contact us via email, call us or join us in Discord with all your questions. We are open everyday, including Saturday and Sunday (16:00-18:00 and 20:00-22:00)