Latest update: 04/05/2020 16:45
Due to the latest update from the Dutch government regarding the Coronavirus, the Board is not sure when CH wil re-open. We will keep you informed about the situation by updating this page.
Committees won’t be able to work in the committee rooms of CH at EEMCS for the time being. If need be, the QQ’ers (supervisors) will decide per committee how and where they will proceed with their work.
Due to the measurements implemented by the government, the Board is not sure which activities can take place next year. If you download the CH calendar you will stay up to date! Don’t forget to follow our social media channels for more updates.
The Freshmenweekend that would have taken place on the weekend of the 7th, 8th and 9th of August, will unfortunately not continue in the same manner it has taken place for years. Instead, there will be an online Freshmenweekend on the 18th of August. If you become a mentor you will receive a €20 reward and are promised a spot on the physical Freshmenweekend in February! So make sure to register via www.owee.nl since the spots on the physical Freshmenweekend are limited.
We will keep the association room closed until the government and the TU Delft tell us it is safe to open again.
The decision has been made to cancel the intercontinental study trip that would take place in the summer of 2021. From an organisational perspective, there are simply too many insecurities involved to be able to guarantee a safe journey. Instead of this, a Business Tour will be organised in 2021.
The TU Delft is working really hard to ensure the education will proceed as usual as possible. Make sure you enroll for your courses via Brightspace to stay up to date about the course and its measures regarding Corona. Also, make sure you enroll for your exams as soon as possible.
Do you have any feedback or remarks about the association or education? Do you have nice online ideas for socializing? Please use our feedbacktool via wisv.ch/feedback!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email@example.com. Since we won’t be present at EEMCS, our telephone can’t be answered and we will make sure to answer e-mails as fast as we can.
Stay safe and healthy.
- Do you find it hard to concentrate because of the hectic pace? Or are you worried? The ‘Gezondeboel’ e-health tool has useful self help programs. You can start improving your mental well-being in a free, simple and anonymous way: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/gezondeboel.
- Are you having trouble studying at home? Perhaps the ‘Study Skills Toolkit’ offers some tips: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/counselling/essential-study-skills/
- Or do you have a question about your career? Take a look at our ‘Career Toolkit’: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/counselling/managing-your-career/
- Would you like to use our consultation hours with psychologists? Then fill in the consent form and email it before 11:00. See: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/counselling/adjustments-with-regards-to-the-coronavirus/
- If you have any questions or need help, you can contact us by sending an email; we could plan a skype appointment. Please use your TU Delft email address and include your student number and master program in your signature
MoTiv life-coaching and personal support
If you feel displaced in an environment that has suddenly changed radically because of the corona measures and/or you are concerned about your own situation or about your loved ones at home, we will listen to you and support you as much as we can.
Contact us via email, call us or join us in Discord with all your questions. We are open everyday, including Saturday and Sunday (16:00-18:00 and 20:00-22:00)