Latest update: 16/10/2020 14:00
On this page, the Board will keep you informed on how the current COVID-19 regulations are affecting the association.
In the current situation, it is hard to plan events in the future, since the circumstances might be very different. For each event, the Board is carefully assessing whether it is possible to physically organise them while abiding by the regulations implemented by the government.
Make sure to keep track of the CH calendar and our social media to stay up-to-date on all events. The best way to do this is by adding the CH calendar to your own digital, find out how to do so on wisv.ch/calendar.
Since the start of this academic year, the Board has been working in the CH room again. They have changed the layout in the room to facilitate all of the board members to work at CH while maintaining 1.5 meters distance. Unfortunately, there is not enough room for you to hang out anymore, but you are allowed to come by to ask a question, or just to say hi.
Committees are only allowed to work in the committee rooms of CH at EEMCS if they have a specific reason. The board member responsible committee will decide together with the rest of the board whether the committee will get access to the faculty and the rooms on specific timeslots.
In order to prevent the formation of queues in the halls of EEMCS and near CH the Board won’t sell books at the association room. Instead, all books will be available online. You can order them via wisv.ch/booksale.
The Board has decided to cancel the intercontinental study trip that would take place in the summer of 2021. From an organisational perspective, there are simply too many insecurities involved in order to guarantee a safe journey. Instead of this trip, a Business Tour will be organised in 2021.
Furthermore, there will be no ski trip this year, because there are too many insecurities which keep the Board from booking this trip in advance.
The TU Delft is working really hard to keep providing you with the best educations as possible. You can find all information regarding your education on EEMCS here.
Make sure you enroll for your courses via Brightspace to stay up to date about the course and its measures regarding COVID-19. Also, make sure you enroll for your exams as soon as possible.
Do you have any feedback or remarks about the association or education? Do you have nice online ideas for socializing? Please use our feedbacktool via wisv.ch/feedback!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Board via email@example.com or call us!
Stay safe and healthy!
- Do you find it hard to concentrate because of the hectic pace? Or are you worried? The ‘Gezondeboel’ e-health tool has useful self help programs. You can start improving your mental well-being in a free, simple and anonymous way: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/gezondeboel.
- Are you having trouble studying at home? Perhaps the ‘Study Skills Toolkit’ offers some tips: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/counselling/essential-study-skills/
- Or do you have a question about your career? Take a look at our ‘Career Toolkit’: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/counselling/managing-your-career/
- Would you like to use our consultation hours with psychologists? Then fill in the consent form and email it before 11:00. See: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/counselling/adjustments-with-regards-to-the-coronavirus/
- If you have any questions or need help, you can contact us by sending an email; we could plan a skype appointment. Please use your TU Delft email address and include your student number and master program in your signature
MoTiv life-coaching and personal support
If you feel displaced in an environment that has suddenly changed radically because of the corona measures and/or you are concerned about your own situation or about your loved ones at home, we will listen to you and support you as much as we can.
Contact us via email, call us or join us in Discord with all your questions. We are open everyday, including Saturday and Sunday (16:00-18:00 and 20:00-22:00)