About Da Vinci
Da Vinci is a proprietary trading house founded in 2015 and specialised in solving market inefficiencies, identifying opportunities based on volatility arbitrage strategies and providing liquidity to the markets. We are headquartered in the home of the world’s first stock market, Amsterdam, and we have just opened a second office in Mumbai. Today, we trade on the most prominent exchanges across South America, Asia and the US. Our vision is set on sustainable growth, with new offices opening in the US soon.
We always keep our work smart and innovative and are building a team of trading enthusiasts. The key to our success is hiring not only intelligent but inventive, lazer-focused and highly efficient individuals. Across all departments; trading, quantitative research and development alike, Da Vinci is made up some of the sharpest minds and most passionate players in the industry. We are non-hierarchical and support employees in exploring their interests and strengths, placing no limit on personal growth.
About the Role
As a Graduate Trader at Da Vinci, you’ll work with a fun team of highly skilled researchers and engineers. Our Traders are key to developing and utilising algorithmic trading strategies that help us reach our goal of building one of the best proprietary trading firms in the world.
Da Vinci offers an exciting and dynamic work environment, where employees are given the freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing company.
- Generate profits through volatility trading by position-taking and market making
- Risk management of your portfolio
- Improve and refine our trading infrastructure and setup
- Devise new trading strategies for current and prospective markets
- Evaluate prospective markets for opportunities
- Technical background (Maths, Physics, Engineering, Econometrics, Quant Finance or similar quantitative studies)
- Strong interest in trading (Experience in real or simulated trading is a plus)
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Understanding of risk and reward patterns
- Strong affinity with numbers
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical approach to solving complex problems
- Competitive but cooperative attitude
- Proactive and an entrepreneurial mindset
- A comprehensive theoretical and practical training program provided by our dedicated in-house trainer
- Sign-on bonus of EUR 20k, base salary of EUR 80k
- Excellent variable pay and growth opportunities
- Outstanding performance is also rewarded with shareholding in the company
- A relocation package when moving from abroad, including flight coverage, temporary accommodation upon arrival, house-finding service and expat support
- Meals during work hours
- Social events and after-work drinks
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- In-house game room (pool table, board games and console games)
Currently we are not offering internships or opportunities to write a thesis. This may change in the future. Please visit our website periodically and follow us on social media to stay up to date.