Technical Data Scientist
Who are we?
MIcompany is an agency specialized in Big Data Analytics with offices in Amsterdam and Tel Aviv. With our team of more than 70 young and ambitious professionals, we build Data Analytics capabilities for international blue chip companies. Our goal is to drive sustainable business value using the power of Data Analytics. We achieve this through discovery programs in which we search for opportunities and capture their potential by use case implementation. We make this impact sustainable by building capabilities in the fields of people & organization, models & metrics and data & technology.
In our projects we are constantly looking for opportunities to innovate. We implement the newest modeling techniques, create state-of-the-art technology solutions and unlock new data sources using data capturing techniques. To ensure these innovations contribute to sustainable value creation, we combine them with our expert business knowledge and cross-industry experience. This led to long term relationships with successful national and international companies like bol.com, Achmea, KPN, booking.com and The Royal Concerthall.
Starting at MIcompany, you join an extremely talented and ambitious team environment contributing to a very steep learning curve in the fields of Data Analytics and leadership. We love to work with young talented people. In order to transform them into experts in the field of Data Analytics, we constantly focus on personal development. At MIcompany we always challenge you to beat your own expectations!
What is the position of a Technical Data Scientist about?
- You start as a Technical Data Scientist in our Technology team. Together with a team of Data Scientists and Front End Developers you will create analytical applications for our clients.
- From the start you will contribute to challenging projects for the top of the industry. You will embed advanced analytical models in the strategic decision making process of our clients through the development of such applications.
- You work closely together with our clients to understand their needs and translate these into interactive apps that create impact within the organization.
- As a Technical Data Scientist you will mainly be responsible for the back end development of these applications, using techniques such as Python and the newest cloud stacks.
What do we have to offer?
- A kick-start of your career as a Technical Data Scientist in the young and ambitious MIcompany team.
- A unique working environment with focus on your personal development, including:
- The opportunity to join our three-year MIacademy Analytical Talentship Program. This program, consisting of 15% of your working time, will ensure that you will reach the absolute top of the industry.
- A personal coach who helps you grow your technical skills (through certificates) and soft skills.
- A positive team environment with quarterly team building events and weekly Friday afternoon drinks at our bar.
- A highly competitive starting salary, including a mobile phone and laptop.
Who are we looking for?
We are constantly looking for young analytical talent who recognize themselves in the following profile:
- Recently graduated (MSc) in Computer Science or another study where programming is central.
- Affinity with data and some experience with SQL, R and/or Python.
- Analytical, curious, and ambitious. Result-driven, pragmatic and persuasive.
- The drive to contribute to innovative Data Analytics projects in an ambitious and fast growing company.
- Focus on personal development and eager to learn.
Are you the analytical talent we are looking for?
Currently, we are not hiring and have no open positions. If you would like to be notified when we begin accepting applications again, please apply via www.micompany.nl/careers and we will keep you updated. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.