Who are we?
MIcompany is an agency specialized in Big Data Analytics with offices in Amsterdam and
Tel Aviv. With our team of more than 50 young and ambitious professionals, we build
Data Analytics capabilities for international blue chip companies. Our goal is to drive
sustainable business value using the power of Data Analytics. We achieve this through
discovery programs in which we search for opportunities and capture their potential by
use case implementation. We make this impact sustainable by building capabilities in
the fields of people & organization, models & metrics and data & technology.
In our projects we are constantly looking for opportunities to innovate. We implement
the newest modeling techniques, create state-of-the-art technology solutions and
unlock new data sources using data capturing techniques. To ensure these innovations
contribute to sustainable value creation, we combine them with our expert business
knowledge and cross-industry experience. This led to long term relationships with
successful national and international companies like bol.com, Achmea, KPN,
booking.com and The Royal Concerthall.
Starting at MIcompany, you join an extremely talented and ambitious team
environment contributing to a very steep learning curve in the fields of Data Analytics
and leadership. We love to work with young talented people. In order to transform
them into experts in the field of Data Analytics, we constantly focus on personal
development. At MIcompany we always challenge you to beat your own expectations!
What is the position of a Data Engineer?
- As a Data Engineer you will join our Technology team. You work together with
our Data Scientists on challenging projects to create insights from data and turn
these into technology solutions for the top of the industry.
- You work closely with our clients to understand their needs and translate these into a
suitable technology solution that meets both business requirements and industry best
- Using the newest cloud stacks, the Data Engineer implements analytical insights in the
decision making process of our clients. This involves making an entity model, unlocking
new data sources, building interactive dashboards and automating data processing for
What do we have to offer?
- A kick-start of your career as a Data Engineer in the young and ambitious
- A unique working environment with focus on your personal development,
- The opportunity to join our three-year MIacademy Analytical Talentship
Program. This program, consisting of 15% of your working time, will
ensure that you will reach the absolute top of the industry.
- A personal coach who helps you grow your technical skills (through
certificates) and soft skills.
- A positive team environment with quarterly team building events and weekly
Friday afternoon drinks at our bar.
- A highly competitive starting salary, including a mobile phone and laptop.
Who are we looking for?
We are constantly looking for young analytical talent who recognize themselves in the
- Recently graduated (BSc/MSc) in Computer Science or another study where
programming is central.
- Affinity with data and some experience with SQL, R and/or Python.
Analytical, curious, and ambitious. Result-driven, pragmatic and persuasive.
The drive to contribute to innovative Data Analytics projects in an ambitious and
fast growing company.
- Focus on personal development and eager to learn.
- Proficiency in the Dutch language.
Are you the analytical talent we are looking for?
We would like to hear from you! Apply via the application form on our website
On our website you can also find more information about MIcompany and our projects,
our other vacancies and FAQ’s about working at MIcompany. Do you have any other
questions or do you want to have coffee at our office to learn more about working at
MIcompany? Contact us via talent@DataAnalytics.career.